2007年5月28日星期一

Missing home

''What are my patents doing now? ''I was sitting in the classroom, staring at the wall.A feeling of homesickness skimed my mind .
At this time,my parents must be sitting together around the table,having dinner and watching TV as usual. I didn't feel there's anything special at that time.But now I felt it's such a peaceful and happy life .
As time went by,life had left many winckles on my mother's beautiful face.I really didn't want to see my parents getting old.I often thought I was so incapable in doing something to make my family be proud of me,even if did something to release their burden. How had the years used of me? I did nothing but living on my parents.Now I was no longer a child ,I couldn't indulge myself and did what I want.I would try my best to do everything I could to do better.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.