2007年5月22日星期二

sorry for mother

Today I didn't go to class and stayed in dormitory.I sent short messages to my friends.And I know my aunt's illness through the message a friend sent to me.So I took telephone to my aunt and talked with her until the link interrupted as lacking of electricity. As it is time for supper,I went out to the resterant .On the way there I received a phone from my mother.It is very noisy because there were so many people in the street and the conversationwas interrupted a lot.We couldn't hear each other clearly.I asked my mother impatiently why she telephoned me and I was unwilling to continue the conversation since the noise made me so bored.My mother said eagerly and a little sad to me:" Don't hang up! I just say a few words.And want to know if you have eaten up the pills I sent to you .How's your health condition recently?"I suddenly felt so sorry to my mother as my atittude to her .From whenI had became bore with my mother's much over careness?From what time I became impatient to her? Now I grow up and don't need her care any more?I felt that I connected with mother fewer and fewer.I felt so sorry for her.

没有评论: